How to access the Medical Library
The Sir Frank Macfarlane Burnet Library Service aims to support education and training at Latrobe Regional Hospital by providing accessible, relevant and evidence-based resources to meet the information needs of staff.
Need help with a literature search or finding journals articles? We can help.
Do you have suggestions for new library texts? Please speak with us.
- Literature searches including the supply of articles
- An article and book delivery service (document supply and inter-library loans). Training in effective research skills
- Database training for groups or one-on-one e.g. Medline, CINAHL+, JBI database, Cochrane
- Quiet study areas
- Access to print and electronic resources
- Single portal provides access to electronic databases, e-Books and e-Journals
- Contact the library for log-on assistance
- Remote access to the Clinicians Health Channel requires a username and password
- Contact the library for assistance
The library is open and staffed Monday to Friday from 8am-4.30pm.
After hours access is available for staff.
Telephone (03) 5173 8505