Latrobe Regional Hospital is working to reduce the risk of coronavirus by restricting visitors.
You must not visit if you are unwell. Physical distancing rules apply.
Please ensure your hands are clean and you have visited one of our hand hygiene stations before you enter the patient's room and after you have left.
We advise you call ahead to our inpatient units to discuss your intended visit or develop a visiting schedule with other family members and friends.
Latrobe Regional Hospital is currently only testing people who have returned from overseas in the past 14 days or have flu-like symptoms or have been in contact with a person with a known case of coronavirus
Please consider the following:
1. Have you travelled overseas in the past 14 days?
2. Have you come in contact with someone with coronavirus?
3. Do you have a fever, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath or flu-like symptoms?
4. Call the Victorian coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398 for advice
5. If asked to seek medical advice contact your GP or call ahead to the LRH Emergency Department on 5173 8065. This will enable the appropriate infection control measures to be taken.
6. If you have serious symptoms, such as difficulty breathing, call 000
If you are feeling unwell, please contact a team member from each of these units or our specialist consulting suites before coming to hospital.